M-UP aims at contributing to the effective engagement of diverse European actors in improving and promoting existing schemes and lobbying for more opportunities for the creation and growth of migrant enterprises. The network will do so by achieving the following specific objectives:
1) creating an institutional background for transnational collaboration;
2) building capacities of practitioners;
3) analyzing and improving existing supporting schemes;
4) addressing the issue of migrant entrepreneurship;
5) fostering relationship with the community.
The network offers opportunities for networking, workshops, peer learning and pooling of resources from other peers. You can find more information on the network and what we offer here.
Please click on the button below to fill in the form. By completing the form you agree to be part of M-UP network. We look forward to welcoming you to this growing community.