Join the M-UP Labs: learn how to support migrant entrepreneurs and make a proposal with the M-UP network. The M-UP Labs are a free initiative open to European organisations working to support migrant entrepreneurs all around the world.
- EVALUATION LAB
- METHODOLOGY LAB
- IDEA GENERATION
- PROPOSAL WRITING LAB
When is it?
The labs are held online, over six 2 hours sessions between October and December 2019. The participants will be divided into 6 groups and the sessions will follow the dates in the image below:
We can host a maximum of 42 participants so sign up quickly. You can register using the form at the bottom of the page.
Who is it for?
- Are you working in a small organization to support migrant entrepreneurs?
- Are you curious about practical tools and examples on how you can support them by promoting new services of capacity building?
- Are you always looking for new, efficient and international partners to learn from each other?
- Do you want to write a proposal by using practical tools and a network of international partners?
Then these labs are for YOU!
What will you achieve?
You will learn to use tools and tricks to support migrant entrepreneurs, such as:
- Business model team framework
- Value proposition canvas
- Business model canvas
- Develop a solid business case
- Proposal writing lab and pitch.
Deadline to register: Friday 30th August 2019.
For more information and registration, please follow this link: https://www.associazionemicrolab.it/m-up-labs/
For any questions: email@example.com