To strengthen policy cooperation and facilitate knowledge exchange between EU Member States and other relevant migrant integration stakeholders on European, national, regional and local level, 3 main networks were initiated by the European Commission. Find out more about:
April 5 @ 8:00 am - April 8 @ 5:00 pm
- “Call Me a Business Owner, Not a Refugee!” Challenges of and Perspectives on Newcomer Entrepreneurship – WRC Research Paper No. 7
- Placing Migrant Entrepreneurship: Migrant Economy Debates through New Spatial Lenses
- Welcoming talent? A comparative study of immigrant entrepreneurs’ entry policies in France, Germany and the Netherlands
- Jobs in 2028: How Will Changing Labor Markets Affect Immigrant Integration in Europe?
- Tech Jobs for Refugees: Assessing the Potential of Coding Schools for Refugee Integration in Germany